May 12, 2017 by T. Gregory Argall
I’m thinking of writing another children’s book. Actually, several children’s books. Something different than the last one I wrote. Something a little more experimental. More boundary-pushing.
Is avant-garde children’s literature at thing? Because that’s what I’m going for.
The sort of illustrated storybook that will take children places they’ve never been before, introduce them to ideas and concepts they’ve never considered, expand the limits of their childish imaginations.
Give them random recurring nightmares well into adulthood.
Basically LSD in book form, geared towards 4-8 year olds.
I’ve got a few titles I’m working on. Just need to find an illustrator.
- The Day Murray’s Beard Ate His Whole Head
- Bertrand The Narwhal Who Dreamed Of Being An Accountant
- Daddy F***ed A Goth Chick
- The Pelican Had A Gun
- How Many Fingers Can Nigel Fit In His Nose?
- The Cuddly Puppy That Devoured Human Souls
- Timmy Takes Revenge
- Cotton Candy And Vodka (Weekends With Grandma)
- The Teddy Bear Is Judging You
I’ll have details soon once I get a publisher.
Try to be nice to each other.